Payments / Fintech
Support beyond telco services
All around the world, we are witnessing an unstoppable shift toward mobile commerce. Consumers are now spending more money and time on their mobile devices than on their desktops or in physical stores. Whilst telcos have facilitated this move, they have been left out of the mobile payments and fintech windfall.
We believe operators and platforms can still benefit from this shift by exploring world beyond recharge and telecom services. As we know, telcos already have a ‘billing relationship’ with their customers and know their profile data. This can be leveraged to facilitate more payments and increase their share of wallet through payment partnerships.
The way we see it, there are two types of initiatives that can lead to an increase in payment volume and spending:
- Transaction-enhancing partnerships that make the payment process more efficient and and result in a higher number of transactions
- Value-enhancing partnerships that increase the amount spent per transaction by the consumer
At RDC, we have the expertise and tools necessary to make these plans a reality.
How can we help?
- Partner negotiation and integration
- Direct Carrier Billing strategy
- Pricing strategy
- Revenue assurance
- Regulatory compliance
- Application design and development
Case StudiesSee All
Get In touch
If you have a requirement you would like to tell us about request a call back below